Tuesday, June 8, 2010

From Brooklyn to Taos


This couple, April Reynosa and Michael Whetten flew all the way to Taos to have their first baby at our birth center! We are extremely flattered and excited to announce the beautiful, perfect birth of this not-so-little baby girl. She was born this afternoon at 1:23 (on 6-8-10)! She weighs 8 lbs .5 ozs and is fantastically adorable. Her parents will stay another three weeks here and head back home to New York. We are extremely excited to have gotten to know them in the short time we could. April says, "It was a wonderful journey!"




5 comments:

jrey said...

I am so happy for April and Michael! I can't wait to hold my little niece!! She is beautiful! Love, Jodi

Phillip said...

Congrats. Can't wait to meet my 2nd niece she's so beautiful! Wish I was there for it. What's her name????

jrey said...

I'm writing on my mom's account so this is from ale. She is cutifuls (full of cute) and I can't wait to hold my little baby cousin!

debra said...

What a beautiful little girl and her mom is a pretty as ever. I remember and have pictures of her as a little girl. Love and Hugs from the older birthing pioneers, Debbie and Mike Turin

Jeanie/Mom/Gramma said...

Congrats to all! So glad you were able to fly out and make it there in time! We are expecting #8 grand-baby (Melanie) due Oct 2010. Let me know when you have her name picked out. Love, The Brownies